Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The term supreme (or thick cut ) used in cooking and culinary arts refers to the best part of the food and these Cod Supremes really are a terrific portion of fish! These portions are 140-170g
Cod has a firm but flaking flesh, a delicate taste and is a delight to eat. These Cod Supremes can be oven baked, grilled or pan fried and can be eaten simply or with robust flavours.
Why not try one of the many recipe ideas on the web, some of our favourite ideas are:
- Cod Supreme with a lemon and herb breadcrumb crust
- Classic fish and chips with Cod! Garden or mushy peas?
- Cod Supreme with olives, capers and a rich tomato cassoulet
- Cod Supreme with a minty pea crust, new potatoes and butter
- Harissa glazed Cod with cous cous
- Cod Supreme in a chorizo style stew
Order your fresh Cod Supremes today! Enjoy!